based on the cloud
- Real-time visibility
- Reduces IT costs by 50% or more
- Improves use of finances and operations
- Improves productivity and increased efficiency
- Central financial management, always on time
- 20% -50% accelerated financial closure
- Reduces invoicing costs
- Efficient use of resources
- Optimizes inventory levels
- Improves efficiency and productivity of financial operations
- Shortens cycle from orders to payments by over 50%
- Revenue and subscription recognition models
- Reduces of costs due to order consolidation
Oracle's NetSuite is the best cloud-based ERP system (according to Finances Online). Is a complete and fully scalable solution designed for rapidly growing enterprises.
It provides the tools needed to accelerate business growth and stimulate innovation. The system fully supports the company's operations and automates both front-office and back-office processes, including: finance, revenue, fixed assets, orders, inventory and invoicing.
NetSuite allows to streamline processes, reduce time and reduce the amount of resources needed to accelerate growth. It supports innovation and maintains the company's competitiveness.
NetSuite - ERP in the cloud is more than just access to the system from anywhere in the world at any time. It also means low system implementation and maintenance costs and quick launching. What's more, the solution is easily scalable. At each stage, it is possible to quickly adapt the entire infrastructure to the current size of the company and its needs. It easily integrates with other systems via API connections. The system from Oracle is also facilitated cooperation between employees in many locations.
NetSuite is a guarantee of uninterrupted and secure work with the system. Service support is offered 24/7. Thanks to the cloud solution, you always work on the current version of the system, and your and your company's data are secured.
Our solutions modern IT tools
- Sales and distribution
- NetSuite ERP
- Project management
- Customer relationship management – CRM
- Advanced inventory management
- Demand planning
- Quality management